Wednesday, October 5, 2016

HOW TO EAT HEALTHY

WHAT FOODS ARE GOOD FOR US? 

                                                        WE ARE CONTINUING TO EAT UNHEALTHY.  
RESULTING IN OBESITY, UNHEALTHY HABITS, DISEASES, AND DIABETES. 

THE GOVERNMENT HAS SEEN A NEED TO HELP EDUCATE AND INFORM AMERICA ON  HEALTH.    THE PRESIDENTS COUNCIL GIVES US THESE GUIDELINES


                                                                http://www.fitness.gov/eat-healthy/how-to-eat-healthy


WRITE A COMMENT: 
DO YOU EAT UNHEALTHY? 
IS THERE ANY AREA YOU CAN WORK ON TO IMPROVE YOUR EATING HABITS?



2 comments:

  1. I feel I eat very healthy at this point in my life and follow most of the guidelines in the article. I didn't ever eat terrible but I have changed a lot of my bad habits. This link covers a lot of the basics but I definitely think there are even more areas I could still improve my eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the comment! This class is to have students reflect on their lives and try to improve their lifestyle and health.

    ReplyDelete